- 2 guest reviews
"Lovely apartments set among pine trees and gardens giving a rural feel. Plenty of facilities and activities on offer by the resort. This was..."
About the hotel
Quinta do Lago, located on the southern coast of Portugal, is one of Europe's most luxurious destinations boasting more than 2,000 acres of verdant countryside where the sweet aroma of centuries old pine forests meet the Atlantic Ocean. Vilar do Golf can be found at the very heart of this exclusive estate in the Algarve and provides guests with independently furnished self catering apartments set amid lush gardens, superb leisure and sports facilities, and championship golf courses. Whether vacationing alone or with family, this resort will provide an exquisite retreat and offers a wide range of restaurants, nightclubs and miles of golden sand.
The Bobby Jones Restaurant has a diverse menu to discover an appetizing selection of expertly prepared dishes, each boasting only the freshest local ingredients. The menu features a variety of meat, fish and vegetarian options. Try our Chef's Portuguese specialties and our Theme Nights
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A great place to stay
Lovely apartments set among pine trees and gardens giving a rural feel.
Plenty of facilities and activities on offer by the resort. This was our second stay here and we are already planning our third.