This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
In the village of Woolaston itself, the restaurant is situated midway between Chepstow and Lydney, directly on the A48 in the Royal Forest Of Dean. The Woolaston Inn is currently owned and run by 3 Ex British Gurkha Soldiers, serving the finest Gurkha Cuisine. Call us to reserve a table at the restaurant or just pop in for a drink, we look forward to seeing you.
We also have 6 en-suite bedrooms and can cater for all your private functions or conferences, just call us to discuss your requirements. Why not combine accommodation with our conference room for your company meetings or social events.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet