- Very Good
- 81 guest reviews
"We have stayed at this Inn several times, and as usual the staff are extremely friendly, polite and helpful. The accommodation is good and t..."
"For £55 a night, you cant get better. Clean, relaxed and friendly. We are both vegetarian and they got veggie sausages in especially, for br..."
"The smell of the room took your breathe away as entering. Unfortunately I believe the room had a damp issue. The smell was not very nice at..."
"The main reason we stayed was because of the restuarant which was excellent although a little cold at this time of year. The staff were all..."
"First class in all respects, my husband is a roast beef and Yorkshire man, but he really enjoyed the food. This was a return visit, and we w..."
About the hotel
In the village of Woolaston itself, the restaurant is situated midway between Chepstow and Lydney, directly on the A48 in the Royal Forest Of Dean. The Woolaston Inn is currently owned and run by 3 Ex British Gurkha Soldiers, serving the finest Gurkha Cuisine. Call us to reserve a table at the restaurant or just pop in for a drink, we look forward to seeing you.
We also have 6 en-suite bedrooms and can cater for all your private functions or conferences, just call us to discuss your requirements. Why not combine accommodation with our conference room for your company meetings or social events.
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Woolaston Inn and Gurkha Restaurant and Bar in LYDNEY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Clean and comfortale, very friend ly staff
The Woolaston Inn and Gurkha Restaurant and Bar
We have stayed at this Inn several times, and as usual the staff are extremely friendly, polite and helpful.
The accommodation is good and the food is excellent. We will stay here again in the future. Good value.