- Very Good
- 72 guest reviews
"Great place to stay. fantastic food. Very pleasant staff. Great value...."
"We really enjoyed our stay at the Woolaston Inn, we went with our friends and had an evening meal there, the food was good and the severe is..."
"Nothing too much trouble. Enjoyable stay and excellent value for money food both evening meal and breakfast faultless...."
"My son and I were made very welcome. Our rooms were at the back of the Inn and were quiet and comfortable. Our Nepalese dinner on Saturday e..."
"Little gem in middle of no where..."
About the hotel
In the village of Woolaston itself, the restaurant is situated midway between Chepstow and Lydney, directly on the A48 in the Royal Forest Of Dean. The Woolaston Inn is currently owned and run by 3 Ex British Gurkha Soldiers, serving the finest Gurkha Cuisine. Call us to reserve a table at the restaurant or just pop in for a drink, we look forward to seeing you.
We also have 6 en-suite bedrooms and can cater for all your private functions or conferences, just call us to discuss your requirements. Why not combine accommodation with our conference room for your company meetings or social events.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to stay.
fantastic food. Very pleasant staff. Great value.
Great hotel, all staff our polite and friendly, good breakfast and the Nepaleze resteraunt was good
We really enjoyed our stay at the Woolaston Inn, we went with our friends and had an evening meal there, the food was good and the severe is excellent, we would like to go back again, Chepstow is a lovely place to visit and it is only a few minutes up the road by car