This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Residence. It 'nice to find, it's wonderful to live there. Punta Falcone is, as the poets say, where the sea of the Strait of Bonifacio is lost in the blue sky.
It 'really nice to get along the road from Santa Teresa Gallura is lost in holm oak, juniper and the Mediterranean, reaching close to a natural terrace overlooking one of the most beautiful seas in the world. The front of virtually Corsica with Bonifacio, Lavezzi and Cavallo and the islands of Spread and the gut in an easterly direction. Under the feet of a granite rock outcrop of one of the most exclusive and spectacular of Sardinia. What was already reported as a place of passage of walking paths and trails, Punta Falcone, is now the location where the residence of the same name. A place designed by the rustling of the wind and the movement of the sea and the elements, a habitat where sea, nature, art and history come together in one harmonious setting. Residence Punta Falcone is a human-scale environment, where you can enjoy your holiday without being overwhelmed by the mass and benefit from services organized and in step with current needs. Being in the Residence Punta Falcone means being close to everything that matters: the most prestigious golf courses, beaches and local Gallura and Costa Smeralda, the ports and marinas where the magic land each summer.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Air conditioning in rooms , Cots available , Smoking allowed in public areas , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet