This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Campanile Dunkerque Est welcomes you from 6:30 a. m. to 11:00 p.
m. during the week and from 7:00 a. m. to 11:00 p. m. at the weekend. • Relax. Be our guest. With 39 comfortable and well-equipped rooms, 10 of which are non-smoking, Campanile has everything to help you relax, move freely and work efficiently if here on business. Bathtub/shower in bathroom. Courtesy tray with kettle, tea, coffee and biscuits refilled daily in your room. • Welcoming and practical rooms For your comfort, 19 double and 20 twin rooms (2 with handicapped facilities) are available. Each room has a television with Canal+ and Canal Satellite, a desk, a telephone with a direct line and a modem line for your computer. NEW: Free WIFI access in all rooms!
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Campanile Dunkerque Est Armbouts Cappel in Armbouts Cappel is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet