- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"The resort itself is at the moment quiet, but a lot of redevelopment is happening so the views are unpleasant. We did use the restaurant onc..."
About the hotel
Vibrant green and quiet blue are the colours that surround the luxurious Hotel Cordial Golf Plaza located in the south of Tenerife, in the within the municipality ok San Miguel de Abona. Ideally situated within a short distance of Tenerife´s popular golf courses, "Golf del Sur" and "Amarilla Golf" and at only 500m from the beach and the marina, guests will fin places for sport, relaxation and fun in this enchanting frame. Within the "Golf del Sur" resort, there are amny bars, shops and restaurants offering a wide range of choice and entertainment, while just a 15 min .
car or bus ride will take you to the bustling resort of "Playa De Las Americas" and "Los Cristianos". Charming excursions like the majestic volcano "MT. Teide" or "Güímar" Pyramids are also available to the guests wishing to discover the fascinating canarian culture while a 5 min ride to small fishing village of "Los Abrigos" will enable you to eat at the best fresh fish restarants on the island.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Squash Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
The accommodation provided all that was needed, although the decor is starting to look tired.
The resort itself is at the moment quiet, but a lot of redevelopment is happening so the views are unpleasant.
We did use the restaurant once for the evening meal. It was buffet style with a wide choice of food, and eat as much as you like. The staff were polite and efficient. Good value for money.