- 5 guest reviews
"Standby light on TV flashed on and off during the night and woke us up. This was the only flaw, everything else was brilliant..."
"Room nice and clean, staff very kind, I will recommend and stay there again...."
"Excellent hosts. Could find no fault with the accommodation. Derek and Chris were very friendly and made us very welcome. Would definitely s..."
"Chris and Derek were very welcoming from the second I arrived. After a 5 hour journey the coffee and homemade cake was very much appreciated..."
"We had a lovely stay at the High Ways House. We were given a very friendly welcome, the room was spacious and clean and the house itself was..."
About the hotel
Award winning High Ways House is a small, friendly, family run rural Guest House with free parking. Away from the hustle and bustle, the stunning location with its panoramic, countryside and coastal views is conveniently situated between Ilfracombe and Woolacombe. This is the ideal base for exploring the beauty of North Devon but close to the beautiful beaches of Woolacombe, Croyde and the bustling harbour town of Ilfracombe.
This licensed Guest House with free Wi Fi offers home from home comfort and traditional breakfasts, catering for all needs with evening meals by arrangement. Also for your relaxation, a comfortable lounge and sheltered garden where you can unwind and watch the beautiful sunsets. You will be welcomed with tea and cake on arrival to start that well deserved break. Open all year round.
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 09/06/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Chris & Derek look forward to welcoming you to High Ways House. Please note that we do not accept AMEX cards The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Standby light on TV flashed on and off during the night and woke us up.
This was the only flaw, everything else was brilliant
Room nice and clean, staff very kind, I will recommend and stay there again.