- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Great little hotel with an easy drive into Birmingham..."
"The hotel was lovely and clean. Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable but it was in need of new decoration. Some of the walls..."
"The room was good, nice big tv, shower could have been better. Food wasn't that nice (lunch buffet)...."
"Half term stay..."
"Very nice room, beautiful bathroom, extreamly clean and very comphy bed, would definitely stay again, only minor compliant was the ceiling f..."
About the hotel
The Abbey Hotel Golf & Spa in Redditch, Worcestershire, is situated on a lovely 175 acre estate that once belonged to the now ruined local Abbey. Being located in Redditch, just South of Birmingham, off the M42 junction 2, the hotel is conveniently located to access Birmingham Airport and Birmingham NEC. The Abbey Hotel has established itself as a leading 4 star venue, where very few other hotels can summon such an atmosphere of total relaxation and tranquillity.
The Abbey boasts 100 contemporary bedrooms with many offering stunning views of the hotel grounds. The Rooftop Penthouse Suites give you the best view in town over acres of golf course and countryside. There are many wonderful activities onsite including the superb Health Club and Spa. Plunge into the refreshing waters of the indoor heated swimming pool, be still in the steam room, sink into the warm spa bath and rest in the sauna. You may also choose to use the gymnasium or pamper yourself with a spa treatment using divine products by Dermalogica and ESPA. Alternatively play a round of golf on the Abbey championship 18 hole golf course onsite, which regularly hosts county matches and high profile corporate days. If you do not have the time to play a round, practice your swing on the 2 storey 28 bay floodlit driving range, open everyday. Enjoy two dining experiences, including; fine dining in the Bramblings Restaurant and pub classics in Tawnys Bar and terrace, offering glorious views of the 18th fairway. The Abbey is a first class business and meeting venue, providing conferencing facilities able to serve up to 180 delegates. Situated in a rural Redditch location, yet minutes from the M42 motorway and transport network, delegates will enjoy conducting business here. The picturesque setting makes it a perfect venue for weddings, providing a complete package for wedding receptions, civil ceremonies and partnerships. The wedding coordinators will be able to advise you on every tiny detail to ensure you have the perfect day of your dreams.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/12/2016 to 31/12/2016 - Throughout December the Bramblings restaurant will be closed on Fridays and Saturdays due to Christmas parties. Tawny's bar will be available for any guests wanting to dine in the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Abbey Hotel Golf & Spa
Great little hotel with an easy drive into Birmingham
Lovely break away
The hotel was lovely and clean.
Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable but it was in need of new decoration. Some of the walls had filler in holes and some of the paint was flaking off. Didn't detract from it being a lovely place to stay though. Breakfast was superb with lots of choice and the bar at Tawneys made for a change of scenery with excellent views over the golf course. I would visit again. The spa was a little disappointing as the changing rooms were very outdated and it was extremely busy and full of children - which is fine for those with children but perhaps avoid if you are after a relaxing spa break.