- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Lovely old property with charming host. Breakfasts were HUGE and beautifully cooked to order...."
"We enjoyed a complimentary upgrade to the magnificent corner bedroom with 270 degree views of the Clyde and a four poster bed and enough ext..."
"This is more like a guest house than a hotel. The front door was locked with a paper notice sellotaped to the glass inside with the phone nu..."
"Lovely hotel only disappointment no evening meals...."
"Very bad start as room was double booked. Makes you suspicious ie was it intentional knowing you will take a room of inferior quality after..."
About the hotel
The 4 star Hunters Quay Hotel Dunoon is one of the most highly regarded hotels when it comes to luxury accommodation on the Cowal Peninsula. This beautifully restored Victorian villa sits within a spacious garden of rolling lawns and mature woodland, and enjoys a stunning sea-side location. The 10 various sized bedrooms all have en-suite facilities and are individually finished to the highest standards of luxury.
Each bedroom also has an LCD television and WIFI broadband is available throughout the hotel. Dunoon is very easy to reach from Glasgow, Glasgow Airport and Prestwick Airport by car, train or coach. Regular and fast ferry services connect the Cowal Peninsula with the mainland, making Dunoon an ideal holiday base or starting point. Alternatively, drive to Dunoon on spectacular loch side roads, passing through some of the most scenic parts of the Scottish Highlands.
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/09/2014 to 01/09/2023 - From 1 Sept. 14, Continental buffet breakfast is free (cereals, fresh fruit salad, yoghourts, toats , jams etc...) cooked breakfast = £ 7.50 restaurant will be reopened on the 1st of August. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Peaceful break in beautiful surroundings.
Lovely old property with charming host.
Breakfasts were HUGE and beautifully cooked to order.
Spacious and palacial
We enjoyed a complimentary upgrade to the magnificent corner bedroom with 270 degree views of the Clyde and a four poster bed and enough extra space to do a gymnastics routine.
The king size bed was really comfortable. Only negative point is the breakfast which was rather basic, but would not put us off recommending to any of our friends.