- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"great location very clean but a bit soulless - reception poor and not helpful - no information about dinner so ate elsewhere - breakfast was..."
"Lovely old property with charming host. Breakfasts were HUGE and beautifully cooked to order...."
"We enjoyed a complimentary upgrade to the magnificent corner bedroom with 270 degree views of the Clyde and a four poster bed and enough ext..."
"This is more like a guest house than a hotel. The front door was locked with a paper notice sellotaped to the glass inside with the phone nu..."
"Lovely hotel only disappointment no evening meals...."
About the hotel
The 4 star Hunters Quay Hotel Dunoon is one of the most highly regarded hotels when it comes to luxury accommodation on the Cowal Peninsula. This beautifully restored Victorian villa sits within a spacious garden of rolling lawns and mature woodland, and enjoys a stunning sea-side location. The 10 various sized bedrooms all have en-suite facilities and are individually finished to the highest standards of luxury.
Each bedroom also has an LCD television and WIFI broadband is available throughout the hotel. Dunoon is very easy to reach from Glasgow, Glasgow Airport and Prestwick Airport by car, train or coach. Regular and fast ferry services connect the Cowal Peninsula with the mainland, making Dunoon an ideal holiday base or starting point. Alternatively, drive to Dunoon on spectacular loch side roads, passing through some of the most scenic parts of the Scottish Highlands.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/09/2014 to 01/09/2023 - From 1 Sept. 15 Continental buffet breakfast is free (cereals, fresh fruit salad, yoghourts, toats , jams etc...) cooked breakfast = £ 7.50 table d'hotes available on pre order: The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
great location very clean but a bit soulless - reception poor and not helpful - no information about dinner so ate elsewhere - breakfast was very good however and room comfortable - staff very nice he following morning.
Peaceful break in beautiful surroundings.
Lovely old property with charming host.
Breakfasts were HUGE and beautifully cooked to order.