- 1 guest reviews
About the hotel
Whether you're looking for a weekend escape, visiting from abroad or just fancy a change of scenery, you'll find The Salty Dog Hotel waiting with open arms. Here, you'll discover relaxed, comfortable rooms all designed to give you that well earned rest. Best of all, each morning when you draw back the curtains you'll soak up that ever changing and captivating view of the Irish Sea.
Only 15 minutes from the George Best Belfast City Airport and 20 minutes from Belfast, The Salty Dog overlooks Ireland’s largest marina and enjoys panoramic views of the yachts, Belfast Lough and the Irish Sea. In fact, it's this outlook which sets apart many of the hotel's bright, spacious, en-suite bedrooms. In the North Down area there's loads to see and do for locals and overseas visitors alike, which is why The Salty Dog caters for a wide variety of customers - whether you're popping in for a relaxed light lunch, fancy something a little more sophisticated in the evening or are heading out for Sunday lunch with family. If you’re visiting Bangor; Co. Down, do stop by and visit us.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend