- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"Crammed in between two hectic days of work I booked myself in to Champneys for an evening. What an excellent way to wind down between the tw..."
"I am a regular at Champneys. Wouldn't stay anywehre else in the area. Staff are excellent and friendly. Stephen the owner is always on hand..."
"Very friendly and helpful staff, especially Darren and Pauline. Hiccup with bill, confusion over what was included in B&B rate - suggested w..."
"A first class stay - terrific value for money! Excellent accommodation in a superb country park setting. If you want to relax and enjoy peac..."
"Stay here often. I'd you are looking for a lively hotel bar, etc this is not the place for you. Hotel is lovely, out of the way. Check in, g..."
About the hotel
Set in 170 acres of beautiful Hertfordshire parkland, our Rothschild mansion house is close to central London and Luton and Heathrow airports, making us the ideal venue to combine business with pleasure. Although not the most obvious venue for a meeting or event, Champneys Tring in Hertfordshire is certainly a very special one. Where else can you host a morning conference followed by a delicious lunch before an afternoon of indulgent treatments and complete relaxation? Add an overnight stay with pre-dinner drinks and a private dinner in our stunning Stanley Lief room and you have the makings of a truly memorable event.
The private meeting facilities at New Court, are set within the grounds and offer a choice of business amenities, private parking facilities, plus a courtyard ideal for tea, coffee or lunch. The mansion house, spa, pool and fitness facilities can be reached within moments, making it easy to combine business with pleasure. Alternatively, overlooking the stunning gardens there is the elegant Stanley Lief room located in the main house, ideal for private business meetings, informal pre-dinner drinks and fine dining. With 20MB WiFi covering all areas of the resort and bedrooms, you can keep connected whilst enjoying the seclusion. Please be advised that no persons under the age of 16 can be accommodated at Champneys. Wine is available to purchase with an evening meal, although we advise keeping alcohol consumption to a minimum due to the nature of spa treatments and facilities available. Champneys Tring can take care of all your corporate requirements, with tailor-made packages to include anything from spa treatments and team building activities, to informal drinks and private dining, which will create a rewarding and unforgettable event. All guests must be dressed appropriately for a spa eg. robe & flip flops,fitness wear or smart casual clothing. If not dressed appropriately eg. construction wear,they may be asked to leave.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 20/05/2015 to 31/05/2024 - All guests must be dressed appropriately for a spa eg. robe & flip flops,fitness wear or smart casual clothing. If not dressed appropriately eg. construction wear,they may be asked to leave. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Little bit of R & R
Crammed in between two hectic days of work I booked myself in to Champneys for an evening.
What an excellent way to wind down between the two days. Lovely atmosphere, really friendly staff and excellent facilities. I'd definitely stay again.
Reliable as ever.
I am a regular at Champneys.
Wouldn't stay anywehre else in the area. Staff are excellent and friendly. Stephen the owner is always on hand and will do anything to make one's stay enjoyable