- 84 guest reviews
"Great food and well tasty cask ales. Good walk along the canal to Glasson Dock for a cup of tea and hearty snack at the Village Store, nothi..."
"Wow what a great find.we loved our stay here.booked into the restaurant on the evening, our meal was outstanding. Friendly staff, excellent..."
"A warm welcome awaited us. We'd upgraded to a deluxe room. It was on the top floor overlooking the lock on the canal. Unfortunately on three..."
"Lovely place in the country next to the canal. Food excellent though a bit pricey. Great for a short break to get away for peace and quiet...."
"Thank you very much. Enjoyed the hotel and the setting next to the canal. We had the dog with us (Ally) and she was made very welcome and no..."
About the hotel
The Mill at Conder Green is a charming canal-side, Hotel, Bar and Restaurant located just 4 miles from the historic city of Lancaster and 3 miles from the M6 motorway. We offer clean, comfortable en-suite accommodation with breath-taking canal views overlooking miles of open countryside. Discover a relaxing atmosphere and a dedicated team here to ensure your stay is a pleasant one! Our prime location by the picturesque Lancaster canal is close to the charming fishing village of Glasson Dock and spectacular scenery of the Forest of Bowland.
The Mill at Conder Green is ideally situated for walking, cycling, wildlife watching and activity breaks. Our rural setting is perfect for a relaxing and peaceful get-away from modern life. We are well positioned for anyone traveling to Lancaster, Preston, Blackpool and the surrounding areas including the Lake District. We are also a popular stay-over for travelers from Scotland wishing to break up their journey. With complimentary WiFi throughout and just 4 miles from Lancaster university, Lancaster hospital and the city centre itself we are perfect for a business trip with a difference. Just a short drive after a long day at work and you will find yourself enjoying your evening by the canal.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 18 Hole , Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 02:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/06/2015 to 15/02/2018 - Please be advised that there is a 15 GBP surcharge for bringing a pet. This is payable upon arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Relaxing weekend with beer!
Great food and well tasty cask ales.
Good walk along the canal to Glasson Dock for a cup of tea and hearty snack at the Village Store, nothing was to much trouble for Jane the owner. They have just taken over and have great plans. We will be back soon.
What a find
Wow what a great find.we loved our stay here.booked into the restaurant on the evening, our meal was outstanding.
Friendly staff, excellent value for money. Amazing breakfast.attention to detail is spot on. Already recommended it to our friends.