- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"We had a couple of days here. Ideal base for exploring Hunstanton (2 minutes from centre). The room was comfortable and the breakfast really..."
"Food was fantastiic and the staff were very friendly and helpfull. One drawback was that they only took cash or check and we were not prepap..."
"The hotel was great...."
"Really enjoyed our stay at the gables, the room was lovely clean & bright with fab sea view! The hosts were excellent & the breakfast 10 out..."
"Great place to stay very handy for town really comfortable. lovely breakfasts just too much of it. my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our 3 ni..."
About the hotel
A warm friendly welcome awaits you at our lovingly restored Edwardian home,situated overlooking the sea and Boston Square sesory park. We offer a high standard of cleanliness and comfort and a memorable breakfast. Bedrooms are all en suite with central heating,double glazing,flat screen free view TV,hospitality tray,clock radio,hair dryer toiletries etc.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/05/2011 to 29/05/2020 - Please note that although we take credit card details to secure your booking, we only accept payment for your stay by cash or cheque on arrival We do not accept children under the age of 7 years. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely short break
We had a couple of days here.
Ideal base for exploring Hunstanton (2 minutes from centre). The room was comfortable and the breakfast really good, with plenty of choice. Boston Square gardens opposite the house are lovely and a stroll through here leads right onto the sea front. Very enjoyable stay.
Food was fantastiic and the staff were very friendly and helpfull.
One drawback was that they only took cash or check and we were not prepaped for that, which we found embassering. We had to go out to use an ATM machine.