- Very Good
- 72 guest reviews
"Great place to stay very handy for town really comfortable. lovely breakfasts just too much of it. my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our 3 ni..."
"a lovely b&b the room with a balcony outstanding. breakfast , with a wonderful selection, overall a calm and very pleasant stay...."
"A very comfortable, friendly establishment, with a delicious breakfast to set you up for the day. You can then explore the many delights of..."
"Had an excellent couple of days. The room was very comfortable and had everything you could possibly need (even a friendly resident cat). Th..."
"What a surprise! When we arrived we stood and looked at a beautiful building with a blue plaque informing us that it was once the house of a..."
About the hotel
A warm friendly welcome awaits you at our lovingly restored Edwardian home,situated overlooking the sea and Boston Square sesory park. We offer a high standard of cleanliness and comfort and a memorable breakfast. Bedrooms are all en suite with central heating,double glazing,flat screen free view TV,hospitality tray,clock radio,hair dryer toiletries etc.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/05/2011 to 29/05/2020 - Please note that although we take credit card details to secure your booking, we only accept payment for your stay by cash or cheque on arrival We do not accept children under the age of 7 years. The LateRooms.com rates for The Gables in Hunstanton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
perfect b and b
Great place to stay very handy for town really comfortable.
lovely breakfasts just too much of it. my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our 3 night stay here.
Over night stay
a lovely b&b the room with a balcony outstanding.
breakfast , with a wonderful selection, overall a calm and very pleasant stay.