- 9 guest reviews
"We arrived 20 mins before the 15.00 check in and were abruptly told that we would have to wait! We requested extra pillows which eventually..."
"Room ok, no cold water from the sink tap so nearly scalded myself plus no cold water to clean teeth. Door handle to toilet and shower hangin..."
"Have stayed here before, good service, value for money and nice rooms...."
"Not bad. Very good location is you're going for business - right at the end of the dual carriageway so you can delay the nightmare that is t..."
"The bar was busy so it took a long time to get booked in and they were obviously looking after their regulars. Room was fine, food good. Cou..."
About the hotel
"Just a few miles from the seafront, in the Sussex jewel of Patcham, this large, welcoming lodge provides ideal budget accommodation for short breaks in Brighton. It’s a comfy base for those summer or half-term seaside trips, with several family rooms available and a Harvester restaurant serving tasty grills and unlimited fresh salad. Popular Brighton needs little introduction.
One of the most vibrant, diverse cities in England, it’s home to a bustling seafront, bars and clubs aplenty, a sealife centre, the iconic Pavilion and Victorian West Pier and the charming boutiques and antique shops of The Lanes. There’s plenty to see in Patcham too, with windmills, a 12th century church and a conservation area full of pretty listed-buildings. Nearby Hove and Lewes are also well worth exploring. "
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
44% would recommend it to a friend
Convenient location but service could be improved
We arrived 20 mins before the 15.00 check in and were abruptly told that we would have to wait.
We requested extra pillows which eventually arrived 7 hours later on a different member of staff being reminded. The continental breakfast was plentiful though the bread could have tasted fresher. The cooked breakfast was not worth the extra charge, it was 'freshly' cooked but only Luke warm on arrival at our table.
Room ok, no cold water from the sink tap so nearly scalded myself plus no cold water to clean teeth.
Door handle to toilet and shower hanging off with 1 screw on floor. Tissue container fell off wall. Slept ok. Reported problems to manager in morning who came up immediately and began to fix door handle. Breakfast layout very confusing, no waitress came to us to advise us. The milk was in massive jugs which were difficult to lift and pour. Altogether not very satisfactory.