- 4 guest reviews
"Excellent accommodation with all the facilities you need, the layout and size is perfect for a couple or single person with the quality of t..."
"Very nice, peaceful and clean accommodation, ideal if you are attending a Goodwood event...."
"Overall the accommodation was excellent - cleanliness, size, facilities, location . . . all were spot on. Will definitely consider this one..."
About the hotel
Situated in sunny Sussex, Old Sefter School originates from 1825 when it was the school for Pagham village. The School was recently rebuilt, using where possible original building materials, to maintain an authentic character property combined with all modern comforts. There are french doors opening onto a small courtyard and a large carpark.
Within 1 mile there are shops,pups, take away food, beach,and Pagham Nature Reserve which is SSI. Goodwood is only a short drive or even a cycle ride weather permitting. Sorry no children or pets.
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/04/2011 to 07/03/2013 - Please note that we do not accept credit or debit cards. Payment by bank transfer, Paypal or cash on arrival. The LateRooms.com rates for Sefter School in Bognor Regis are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent accommodation, Great location, Highly Recommend
Excellent accommodation with all the facilities you need, the layout and size is perfect for a couple or single person with the quality of the fixtures and fittings being so much better than other holiday lets that I have stayed at.
Hoping to stay again and can only recommend. One very minor point a lamp in the sitting area would be good so you don't have to have the bright main light on while watching tv as said only a minor point. Not forgetting the welcome pack, milk, coffee, wine, biscuits - so much appriciated, thank you. 5 stars
Great place to stay
Very nice, peaceful and clean accommodation, ideal if you are attending a Goodwood event.