This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Trust owned Gigha Hotel is located just a few hundred yards from the ferry terminal, and has a personal charm all of its own. Our team are exceptionally friendly and will ensure that your stay at the hotel and on the island is a memorable one. The hotel is the ideal base for you to explore this lush island.
Whether you are walking or cycling, the size of Gigha guarantees that you will be able to explore every corner quite easily. The hotel offers superb views of the island from practically every room. There is a choice of single, twinned beds and double bedrooms - all en-suite. We also have a luxury suite over-looking Ardminish Bay for those special occasions! All rooms are spacious and extremely comfortable with a colour television, tea and coffee making facilities, central heating. All rooms have a high level of additional facilities. A large, comfortable guest lounge also acts as an additional dining area and function suite. Our restaurant offers wonderful views over Ardminish Bay towards the mainland of Scotland. As well as the guests lounge, the bar is a favourite with the locals as well as visitors and visiting yachtsmen. It is the ideal place to learn the local history of the island, hear fascinating anecdotes from the locals and acquire a taste for the finest Scottish malt whiskies, whilst watching the colourful yachts sailing past in Ardminish Bay. The casual, yet elegant dining room creates a superb environment to sample the truly sumptuous Scottish fare that is provided by the hotel. The menu is varied and practically all of the dishes include local produce: prawns, clams and lobsters freshly caught by the local fishermen; Scottish Lamb, Beef and Pork, and the Isle of Gigha cheese. In the evening you can walk and look for the seals trying to get an evening meal! Should you have a particular dietary requirement or a special favourite meal, then please do inform us beforehand and we will do our outmost to meet your requests. We are proud of our chefs and the quality of the food that we prepare - we have a constantly changing menu. Can you think of a more romantic setting for a wedding, anniversary or that special occasion than this idyllic island? and hotel. We can guarantee you a welcome that you will find hard to beat and a holiday that will be one of your most treasured moments. But dont just take our word for it - check out this feedback form a happy customer
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet