- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"This accommodation ticked most of the boxes. I would say it was above average for a small hotel. There has obviously been some major upgradi..."
"Last minute work trip, fantastic value and service..."
"Rooms have been refurbished and are comfortable and clean...."
"I was disappointed that despite me requests no one advised us there was not a lift to the first floor for my disabled husband also the showe..."
"Service was good, room was clean and tidy. Website stated there was a car park but was unavailable due to building work taking place. Builde..."
About the hotel
19th Hole Hotel is centrally located within the famous golfing town of Carnoustie. All accomodation is luxurious and modern. All rooms have a wall mounted 32" LED TV, personal safe, welcome tray and hair dryer.
The hotel has complimentary wireless internet available throughout the hotel. All rooms are non smoking, though a private smoking terrace is available for residents seconds from every bedroom! Our lively bar is popular with residents and locals alike and features live music most Saturday evenings.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Overnight at the 19th Hole Carnoustie.
This accommodation ticked most of the boxes.
I would say it was above average for a small hotel. There has obviously been some major upgrading going on, as a result there are still a few teething problems but nothing major. The only real problem we experienced was disabled access to certain areas ie ladies and disabled toilet. Not that they are alone in this. New breakfast/dining lounge should help where disabled are concerned, would suggest this should be a priority. Otherwise our stay was very good. Staff are very helpful and obliging.
Bed was too big for the room as no room on one side of bed to get into bed and therefor no room for a bedside cabinet.
Only enough toiletries supplied for one person. Mirror has on back of door so no where to blow dry your hair or apply make up. Food was poorly presented and served on cold plates and not very tasty. Atmosphere in restaurant was very noisy and it was cold.