- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"room had lovely sea view but was far too hot despite leaving windows open for 24 hours. quality of breakfast disappointing...."
"Lovely hotel on the beach with great views. Currently having some construction work done but did not affect our stay. Great leisure faciliti..."
"A lot of upgrading at the front of the hotel but this did not reflect or affect our stay. Once inside the hotel was clean, quiet and there w..."
"Stayed for one night, hotel is spotless and very welcoming , the rooms are spacious and decorated to a high standard as is the rest of the h..."
"The hotel was excellent - modern, clean, and very friendly. Good option for a young family break. The food was generally excellent, although..."
About the hotel
This Victorian hotel stands only metres from the beach and enjoys dramatic views over the Ayrshire countryside, the Firth of Clyde and the majestic mountains of Arran. It is no surprise that Seamill Hydro is one of the best loved and most popular hotels in Ayrshire, with its mix of Victorian grandeur, modern comforts, personal service and arguably one of the best locations of any hotel in Scotland. The hotel accommodation is flexible and offers something for every budget and our restaurants and bars something for every taste.
As a family owned and operated hotel we are also delighted to welcome families to come and stay with us, with our kids menus, designed by the local school, our great fun kids club and loads of stuff to keep the whole family happy including HydroSpa, spa and leisure facilities. HydroSpa, our leisure complex offers hotel guests and private members a heated indoor pool and air conditioned gym and also features HydroTherapy our exclusive spa, for all the pampering you could desire. Our brand new Orangery Restaurant takes full advantage of it’s location on the Ayrshire coast. Looking over the grounds of Seamill Hydro and on to over 100 square miles of land and sea. The Orangery features an expanse of glass offering unrivalled views across the hotel’s landscaped gardens and out over the Firth of Clyde and the islands of Arran, and, in the distance Ailsa Craig. Although the stunning and unique location of the Orangery restaurant make it the first choice for many, it is the superb quality of food and the exceptional service that will keep you coming back.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/04/2015 to 06/01/2017 - Due to the development of the stunning new Firth Pavilion, we would like to advise all guests we will be carrying out extensive building works within the hotel grounds until January 2017. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
could do better for the price
room had lovely sea view but was far too hot despite leaving windows open for 24 hours.
quality of breakfast disappointing.
Brilliant Weekend at The Open
Lovely hotel on the beach with great views.
Currently having some construction work done but did not affect our stay. Great leisure facilities, nice bar and restaurant and friendly and helpful staff