- 59 guest reviews
"Sadly unlike the publicised information, WIFI was Not available in my room...."
"Lovely warm sunny room at front. Plenty of hot water. Good breakfast with all the trimmings but a little greasy. All that is needed for a sh..."
"The one night stay was value for money as we paid a discounted rate in small back room with a good range of breakfast items. But, the room n..."
"There was no access to either side of the property via the door bells it took a phone call to gain access the shower was not worth using as..."
"Second time here as it was a good price and convenient to us visiting friends. Pleasant greeting, filled out our form and given a single key..."
About the hotel
Lying in the heart of Edinburgh's district of Corstorphine, the Corstorphine Lodge Hotel is surrounded by its own grounds of half an acre with Victorian walled gardens; a true haven of peace and tranquility amongst the hustle and bustle of its surroundings. Dating from the 1880's, the House retains many of its original features, including some fine plasterwork and cornices. While still retaining the charm of the small village it used to be, Corstorphine has grown into a buzzing area.
It offers excellent amenities for the visitor, including restaurants, shops, pubs, hairdressers, laundry, banking facilities etc all across the main road. The Edinburgh Zoo, the world famous Murrayfield Rugby Stadium and several world class golf courses are within 5 mins ride. We look forward to welcoming you!
Showing Tuesday 21 April 2015 to Wednesday 22 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/10/2011 to 31/12/2014 - Credit Card charge - minimum of £2 (transaction below £100) and maximum of 2%. The LateRooms.com rates for Corstorphine Lodge Hotel in EDINBURGH are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
The essence of Wifi
Sadly unlike the publicised information, WIFI was Not available in my room.
Lovely warm sunny room at front.
Plenty of hot water. Good breakfast with all the trimmings but a little greasy. All that is needed for a short stay.