- 2 guest reviews
"Beautiful hotel. Upgraded to luxury room overlooking pool. Everything high quality. Customer service excellent. Heated pool great. Highly re..."
"The stay was absolutely wonderful beautiful area, great customer service and quailty every where you go, a lovely cosy communcal area with a..."
About the hotel
Ellenborough Park is a sumptuous Cotswold manor house hotel located in the beautiful surroundings of the Cotswolds. Situated on the outskirts of Cheltenham Spa, just off Junction 10 of the M5, the hotel is only an hour and a half from London Heathrow, and only an hour from Birmingham, Bristol, Oxford and Bath. Ellenborough Park has been restored to contemporary glory in recent years, elevated to five star appeal with contemporary restaurants, an Indian influenced spa as well as ongoing in-house and specialist training for staff to deliver excellent service across every aspect of the hotel.
All the bedrooms at Ellenborough Park are split across four buildings – The Main house, Ellenborough Gate, The Mews and Woodland Court. No matter where they are located, all rooms feature bespoke Hypnos beds, luxurious marble finish bathrooms with underfloor heating and deluxe fluffy gowns and slippers! Flat screen TVs are installed as standard, and WiFi is complimentary throughout the hotel. Pet lovers can even bring their pet pooch with them, and extra beds are available in some rooms if you would like to visit as a family.
Executive head chef David Kelman has led the kitchen at Ellenborough Park for the last 5 years, retaining their impressive 3 AA Rosettes. Guests can choose to dine in The Brasserie or the Rosette winning Beaufort Dining Room, whichever you choose, you are sure not to be disappointed as dishes are created using the freshest, local and seasonal produce available to create mouth-watering feasts for the tastebuds.
The hotel sits on its own 90 acre estate, and is within easy reach of the glorious Cotswold countryside if you feel like leaving the warm cocoon of the hotel. There are plenty of walks to do, and the hotel has the benefit of overlooking the Cheltenham Racecourse so on race days there is plenty going on to keep you occupied. The spa on site is also there to make sure you are truly pampered and relaxed, with seven treatment rooms, Jacuzzi pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Sensation showers, relaxation room and outdoor heated pool.
There is ample parking available at the hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Jacuzzi
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Upgraded to luxury room overlooking pool. Everything high quality. Customer service excellent. Heated pool great. Highly recommended.
The stay was absolutely wonderful beautiful area, great customer service and quailty every where you go, a lovely cosy communcal area with a fire, staff provide you with all you need during your stay, no complaints except from the weather but unfortunately no one can control that!