This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Entre châteaux de la Loire,la route des vins de Centre-Loire (Sancerre),la Bourgogne (Pouilly, Saint-Fargeau) et la Sologne, 150 km sud de Paris (slt 1 heure de Fontainebleau), entre Gien et Briare (4km), 4 chambres d’hôtes dans une belle demeure 18 s. de style Mansart typique du val de Loire, indépendante de celle des propriétaires mais très proche. Calme et repos assurés dans le parc aux arbres centenaires à 300 m.
de la Loire, acces par une allée privée. A modest distance to the S-E of Orleans and to the N of Sancerre and the Burgundy (Pouilly, Saint-Fargeau), at the E of the Valley of the Kings, only 150 km S of Paris (only 1 hour from Fontainebleau), on the banks of the river Loire between Gien and Briare, This separate guest house, nestled among centuries-old trees. Built in the 18th century the wonderful old "Mansart" style manor house stands very close to our home. Independant car park and entrances. Enjoy the 7 acres of park. The Loire river by a private path (300 metres)
Showing Friday 12 February 2016 to Saturday 13 February 2016Change Search
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Tennis Courts , Table Tennis
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet