- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Bright, cheerful décor throughout. Our room was very comfortable with all the necessary amenities with some nice additional, thoughtful touc..."
"Dinner in the evening was amazing. Loved the colourfull decor and warm welcome. Would stay again!..."
"This is our third time to stay at the Clubhouse in Nairn and we are never disappointed. We had a huge room which was kept spotlessly clean...."
"This was our first time in this hotel and it will not be our last. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was large and well appoint..."
"The hotel is as bright and stylish as the website suggests - they are not shy of colour! The room was large and spotlessly clean, the bed re..."
About the hotel
A charming Victorian villa, located in a quiet residential area close to the beach and between two championship golf courses. The Clubhouse public areas and bedrooms are recently refurbished to create a fresh, stylish and comfortable space for both our residents and non residents. The hotel is perfect for functions and a popular venue for weddings, parties and conferences.
We serve meals in both our lounge bar and in our restaurant. The Clubhouse is the ideal location for a restful holiday and the perfect base for visitors coming to Scotland whether it be for golf, fishing, shooting or just relaxing.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Bright, cheerful décor throughout.
Our room was very comfortable with all the necessary amenities with some nice additional, thoughtful touches ( a drawer concealing the tea and coffee making facilities together with mugs and glasses; homemade shortbread replenished daily). Plentiful and cooked to order breakfast. Location was also good. in a well established residential area within a couple minutes walk to the shore and just slightly longer to the town.
Peters holiday weekend
Dinner in the evening was amazing.
Loved the colourfull decor and warm welcome. Would stay again!