- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"We found the Clubhouse to be a very comfortable bolt hole in which to enjoy some well-deserved time off. Great food was added bonus...."
"The rooms were very nicely decorated, staff on arrival friendly and the meal at night was excellent top class I will book this hotel again l..."
"Very good value and lovely quiet location, near the beach. The decor is very bright and colourful and would not be to everybody's taste! Sta..."
"Room 11 lovely and comfortable. Staff very helpful doing anything to please. Breakfast delicious. Looking forward to our next stay...."
"Room was large, quiet and comfortable. Modern bedroom and bathroom with large TV and ipod docking statio for entertainment plus free wifi. F..."
About the hotel
A charming Victorian villa, located in a quiet residential area close to the beach and between two championship golf courses. The Clubhouse public areas and bedrooms are recently refurbished to create a fresh, stylish and comfortable space for both our residents and non residents. The hotel is perfect for functions and a popular venue for weddings, parties and conferences.
We serve meals in both our lounge bar and in our restaurant. The Clubhouse is the ideal location for a restful holiday and the perfect base for visitors coming to Scotland whether it be for golf, fishing, shooting or just relaxing.
Showing Friday 22 May 2015 to Saturday 23 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Clubhouse in Nairn are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
We found the Clubhouse to be a very comfortable bolt hole in which to enjoy some well-deserved time off.
Great food was added bonus.
Very nice accomodation
The rooms were very nicely decorated, staff on arrival friendly and the meal at night was excellent top class
I will book this hotel again later in the year and take my wife and daughter as the surrounding area is also worth exploring.