- 1 guest reviews
"Booked this Inn due to other reviews and wasn't disappointed. Very pleasant landlady, who made you feel most welcome. Thoughtfully decorated..."
About the hotel
Worcestershire inn-keeper and catering entrepreneur Sean McGahern has created a smart, sophisticated award winning restaurant with rooms here at Callow Hill. Together with his partner Maxine Parker, they have sympathetically developed a contemporary hostelry that retains its rustic charm. The original part of the building dates back to 1411 and is reputed to be one of the oldest inns in Worcestershire This is home to a charming restaurant with original tiled floor and brick walls, and a flagstone floor extension leading out from the large comfortable bar.
The cuisine is classic European using the best local produce, tempered by subtle and exotic herbs and spices, and accompanied by freshly baked bread. The seven luxurious bedrooms are individually and contemporarily styled, all fitted with designer bathrooms and plasma TVs, satellite, Wi-Fi The ancient Wyre Forest is just opposite. The hotel's livery and stables makes exploring the area a pleasure. You can even bring your own horse. There are three quality 18-hole golf courses within three miles, while the quaint Georgian town of Bewdley is a 5 minute Journey away. The premises currently offers a weekend stay for £99 for 2 people offering Free tickets to Go-Ape Adventure Park, West midlands Safari Park, Severn Valley Railway or the English Heritage Witley Court.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very pleasantly surprised by this inn
Booked this Inn due to other reviews and wasn't disappointed.
Very pleasant landlady, who made you feel most welcome. Thoughtfully decorated room & decent breakfast menu.