- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"One small wardrobe was not wide enough to hang a suit in. Bathroom light/extractor would not come on properly, however we managed without it..."
"Although it was Christmas day, everything was easy and simple, with an early check in being fine. The room was lovely, the breakfast the ne..."
"Very odd place, is very old fashioned sort but for one night stay there is no way I can complain, very nice people, couldn't do enough for m..."
"Clean and plesant hotel...."
"We had a brilliant stay at the Olive Cromwell hotel (2 nights at the weekend). They were even able to accommodate a last minute change of ro..."
About the hotel
The Oliver Cromwell Hotel has been designed with the discerning business user in mind. You're always very welcome to stay in our elegant hotel in March, Cambridgeshire. Whether you are staying for business, pleasure or perhaps both, you are very important to us.
Our hotel provides facilities to the highest standard that the discerning public have come to expect. All our comfortable bedrooms are spacious, light and airy with individual air-conditioning. The hotel has facilities for conferences, private dining and free large car park facilities. We have excellent leisure club at no extra cost, which offers a fully-equipped gymnasium, indoor swimming pool, steam room, sauna and whirlpool spa.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Oliver Cromwell Hotel
One small wardrobe was not wide enough to hang a suit in.
Bathroom light/extractor would not come on properly, however we managed without it and they noted it needed fixing. One item of food was cold, due to the burner being out. No continental style option for breakfast.
Lovely room, lukewarm breakfast
Although it was Christmas day, everything was easy and simple, with an early check in being fine.
The room was lovely, the breakfast the next morning was fine, if not as hot as one would expect.