- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel and helpful staff...."
"I didn't really know what to expect after booking this hotel on line. Although we are relatively local we do like to have the odd night in a..."
"Stayed here one night whilst on business in the area, the room was clean and modern. Had the healthy baked potato option for my evening meal..."
"I have stayed here many times and have always had an excellent experience...."
About the hotel
Located in the centre of the bustling town of Ballymena, The Adair Arms Hotel was originally built in 1846 by Sir Robert Adair and was designed by Charles Lanyon, responsible for many well known buildings such as the prestigious Queen’s University in Belfast. This bespoke property offers 44 ensuite bedrooms and the popular Adair Grill, which serves an extensive menu all day, every day. Guests and locals alike can enjoy the extensive menu offered throughout the day in the Adair Grill.
Producing quality food, using the finest local ingredients is second nature to the Adair Arms Hotel. The warm, relaxing ambience coupled with friendly professional service ensures that the Adair Grill offers customers 100% satisfaction and value for money. Every Thursday night guests can enjoy Traditional Irish Music, whilst every Friday and Saturday night sit back and enjoy the live entertainment in the lounge. The hotel and its environs are the perfect place to relax and unwind and whatever your needs you are sure to enjoy your stay at the Adair Arms Hotel, the place where traditions merge with professionalism.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Adair Arms Hotel in Ballymena are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Adair Arms Hotel
Excellent hotel and helpful staff.
I didn't really know what to expect after booking this hotel on line.
Although we are relatively local we do like to have the odd night in a hotel just for the change of scenery, & to escape the normal routine. We didn't leave the hotel, but there was no need to. The evening entertainment was excellent & the bar was packed with a good crowd of all ages. This gave the whole evening an excellent atmosphere, we will definitely go again. Excellent value for money in our opinion.