- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"A new shower head would have made all the difference to this recently refurbished hotel to make it top marks. And a different smell should b..."
"Most enjoyable stay , pleasant staff and food was excellent , good location in town centre..."
"Excellent hotel and helpful staff...."
"I didn't really know what to expect after booking this hotel on line. Although we are relatively local we do like to have the odd night in a..."
"Stayed here one night whilst on business in the area, the room was clean and modern. Had the healthy baked potato option for my evening meal..."
About the hotel
Located in the centre of the bustling town of Ballymena, The Adair Arms Hotel was originally built in 1846 by Sir Robert Adair and was designed by Charles Lanyon, responsible for many well known buildings such as the prestigious Queen’s University in Belfast. This bespoke property offers 44 ensuite bedrooms and the popular Adair Grill, which serves an extensive menu all day, every day. Guests and locals alike can enjoy the extensive menu offered throughout the day in the Adair Grill.
Producing quality food, using the finest local ingredients is second nature to the Adair Arms Hotel. The warm, relaxing ambience coupled with friendly professional service ensures that the Adair Grill offers customers 100% satisfaction and value for money. Every Thursday night guests can enjoy Traditional Irish Music, whilst every Friday and Saturday night sit back and enjoy the live entertainment in the lounge. The hotel and its environs are the perfect place to relax and unwind and whatever your needs you are sure to enjoy your stay at the Adair Arms Hotel, the place where traditions merge with professionalism.
Showing Friday 5 February 2016 to Saturday 6 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Clean, comfy and overall very nice
A new shower head would have made all the difference to this recently refurbished hotel to make it top marks.
And a different smell should be used in the first floor toilets air freshening as it was quite rank to walk past.
2 night stay
Most enjoyable stay , pleasant staff and food was excellent , good location in town centre