This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated just 30 minutes from the beaches of Hyeres and 2 km from the pretty village of Besse-sur-Issole, Bastide Avellanne is a charming fortified Provencal demure dating back to 17th century. You will find five spacious light rooms in country style and four independent apartments with every comfort. Surrounded by vineyards Bastide Avellanne is set in a private park of 3 hectares, where the colours of the olive trees and centuries old oaks blend with the perfumes of lavender and rosemary, creating a small Mediterranean paradise in where you will find a heated swimming pool and summer bar, tennis and petanque court, giant chess board.
B&B Bastide’s restaurant serves regional cuisine. Post dinner, guests can relax in the lounge bar or on the terrace. Bike rental and massage treatments are also available on request. Activities and sights nearby include hiking, cycling and visits to Gorges du Verdon and Thoronet Abbey, St: Tropez and Porquerolles. B&B Bastide Avellanne is 11km from Brignoles and 5. 8km from Carnoules train station.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Massage , Solarium , Mountain Bike Hire , Bowls , Table Tennis , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet