This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hôtel de Clisson is the ideal starting point to discover Brittany. The Saint-Brieuc baye is an exceptional location with it's 15 beaches on a sea coast of 30km. Nature lovers? In less than 45 minutes, discover the Cap Fréhel or Plouha cliffs and the Pink Granite coast.
. . History seekers? Explore charming cities and medieval villages such as Dinan, Dinard, Saint-Malo, Quintin or Lannion. . . For fine gourmets, the Hôtel de Clisson benefits from its proximity to the only 3 restaurants which have been rewarded by the famous 'Guide Michelin' in the city. If you are not yet convinced, we will add that our hotel is located in the heart of the city centre, close to the shopping streets, the Town House and the St-Etienne Cathedral. Last, our 25 rooms are all equipped with flat screen TV and complimentary WiFi.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel De Clisson in Saint Brieuc is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.76(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet