- 3 guest reviews
"We could not have found a better place to stay for our four nights. Ailsa made us very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. The room wa..."
"Absolutely brilliant, lovely house and owners. Room was very clean and nicely decorated. Really nice breakfast as well. Had a great couple o..."
"Owner made stay easy and relaxing..."
About the hotel
Lochenlee Guest House is a family run Business which prides itself on offering Luxury accommodation. Situated in a quiet residential area of the Historic town of Dumfries, a few minutes walk from the town centre and all of its attractions. Further afield the picturesque region of Dumfries and Galloway welcomes you.
Each of the rooms are beautifully decorated to a high standard, and both have en suite facilities. Drying facilities and secure storage is available for cyclists. Walkers and golfers welcome. We offer free Wi Fi connection and LCD television in all rooms. Enjoy a delicious home cooked breakfast in our newly refurbished Dining Room.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
First time in Scotland
We could not have found a better place to stay for our four nights.
Ailsa made us very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. The room was lovely, very homely and relaxing. The Breakfast each morning was first class. Parking was also no problem, we managed to park right outside the B&B most times. I would recommend this B&B to anyone and if we do return we will stay here again.
Lochenlee Guest House
Absolutely brilliant, lovely house and owners.
Room was very clean and nicely decorated. Really nice breakfast as well. Had a great couple of days and would have happily stayed longer.