- 4 guest reviews
About the hotel
At the heart of Deauville, the Hotel de la Côte Fleurie welcomes you and offers spacious rooms and pleasant to live and its garden adorned with a large terrace in the countryside where you can enjoy your breakfast. Enjoying a privileged location, the hotel is located behind the Hippodrome de Deauville Touques, 5 minutes walk from the train station, casino, thalassotherapy center and the beach of Deauville. It will not be necessary to use your car.
If you bring your pets, you have to let us know in advance and book for the Superior or Family room with terraces only. Pets will not be allowed in any other rooms without terraces. For late check-in after 9pm, please contact the hotel.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Park and Ride
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for La Côte Fleurie in Deauville are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel OK and well sited for a brief trip to Normandy area or the Horse Racing.
Room was basic but functional. British TV consisted of BBC World News Service only.