This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Glenaros Lodge is located on the Glenaros estate. It is a traditional, homely and friendly house with a library of information on the island's history and wildlife. For those visitors who just want a holiday away from it all then here is that special, peaceful oasis.
The Isle of Mull is beautiful all year round, but at its best in the summer months. Thanks to the effects of the Gulf Stream, Mull benefits from mild winters for the which the island is well-known. The house, at an elevated position, has superb views of the ruined Aros Castle and the sea. Being centrally located it is an ideal base from which to tour Mull by foot, bicycle or car. Mull has spectacular scenery and is a haven for wildlife watchers. For the more energetic Ben More is waiting to be climbed. PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE NO ENSUITE ROOMS AT GLENAROS LODGE
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet