This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Family run bed and breakfast. Victorian property with mature gardens, close to shops, restaurant, pub etc. The house has wireless internet connection in all rooms, and there is also a computer for guest use.
All rooms have ensuite facilities and tv. There is a guest kitchen where snacks or even full meals can be prepared. The contemporary Coach House is private and absolutely bursting with character and charm. We are ideally located about 5 minutes drive from Derry city centre 25 to 30 minutes from City of Derry airport, close to the university and Templemore sports complex . Donegal, the Inishowen peninsula and the Giant's Causeway are easy driving distances. Foyle International and Derry City golf courses are only 10 to 15 minutes drive. The two fantastic links courses at Bayliffin Golf club are only 35 to 40 minutes. Hotel Rating: Self Assessed 4 star 8 Coshquin Road Derry, GB BT48 0nd
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Games Console , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet