- 12 guest reviews
"This was quite possibly the friendliest hotel at which we have ever stayed. The owners are charming, helpful and very willing to please. Tho..."
"Hotel is more a B&B type with very friendly hosts. Nice rooms, but a bit tired...."
"The Grange is comfortable and the hosts very welcoming. The exterior could do with a bit of paint in parts but the room in the annexe was ve..."
"Stayed 1 night June '14. Quite a grand building ( it was the Mayor's house, apparently) Really informal, with a personal welcome and service..."
"The Grange is an interesting place to stay, full of charm and character. The proprietors are a bit like that too! This hotel is a good antid..."
About the hotel
There's something about the Grange Hotel that immediately gives you that 'coming home' feeling. The building itself possesses a stateliness typical of the Edwardian era. Yet a friendlier more welcoming atmosphere would be difficult to find.
The hotel is set in the centre of it's own grounds - tucked away in a quiet backwater yet barely 5 minutes drive from the centre of Kings's Lynn. There is an imposing hall and staircase, surprisingly spacious en suite bedrooms, 4 of which are on the ground floor annex if stairs are a difficulty. All rooms come with colour T. V. , drinks facilities and direct dial telephones - inviting bar, comfortable lounge and dining room.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
This was quite possibly the friendliest hotel at which we have ever stayed.
The owners are charming, helpful and very willing to please. Thoroughly recommended.