- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"We were attending a wedding in Troon and stayed here overnight the staff arranged early check in for us via an email sent with a speedy resp..."
"Really enjoyed my stay in this hotel, the staff were friendly and helpful, the room was really good with a nice view and the location is gre..."
"Pleasent suprise. Great welcome. Would recommend. Got that old fashioned feel about it but makes it more unique and has a golf theme. Room v..."
"The hotel was perfect for our needs. A comfortable bed, good hearty breakfast and well placed near the centre of Troon. Friendly and helpful..."
"We only stayed for 1 night b&b, but I would have no hesitation in booking for a lot longer, staff were very friendly and informative. In Tro..."
About the hotel
The South Beach Hotel in Troon is a privately owned and run hotel, ideally situated in the best part of the town and facing onto the sea front with it's sandy beaches famous for wind and kite surfing and of course golf. The three star South Beach Hotel has 32 en-suite, superbly furnished bedrooms, many of which enjoy outstanding sea views with Arran and the Ailsa Craig on the horizon. The hotel is well known for its welcoming atmosphere, where you will be treated more as a friend than a visitor by the Watt family and their staff and is extremely proud of the repeat business that the hotel enjoys from its customers whether it is for business or pleasure.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We were attending a wedding in Troon and stayed here overnight the staff arranged early check in for us via an email sent with a speedy response.
The decor In rooms is bit old fashioned but that is personal choice. The rooms were very clean with nice selection of tea,coffee and hot chocolate and toiletries . The cooked breakfast was amazing. The hotel has lots of charm but the winner for me was the staff each member we came across were lovely from reception to cleaning staff everyone was so welcoming
Really enjoyed my stay in this hotel, the staff were friendly and helpful, the room was really good with a nice view and the location is great, close enough to the town without being noisy