- Very Good
- 107 guest reviews
"The single room I had had ample space for my needs. The room itself was clean as was the linen. The bathroom was down two flights of stairs..."
"Very convient to Preston and transport. Comfortable and friendly...."
"This hotel was a pleasant surprise. It's in an older style property and looks a little tatty from the outside - and the reception area makes..."
"The only thing I would say is the bed was uncomfortable needs new mattress...."
"We arrived at the Ashwood after a short walk from the Train Station. Upon arrival, we were greeted with a smile by the owner. After a bit of..."
About the hotel
The Ashwood Hotel is a family run hotel located in the city centre of Preston. With 25 bedrooms, we offer a high level of service and take pride in our accommodation. Parking is available to the front of the hotel.
We are just 5 minutes walk from the railway station and main shopping centre and within close walking distance of the University, Guild Hall, Charter Theatre, Harris Museum, 53 degrees and Lancashire Records Office. We hope to make your stay in Preston as comfortable and pleasurable as possible. If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 16/12/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please provide an expected time of arrival and a contact telephone number so we can contact you in case you check-in later than this. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant for the money
The single room I had had ample space for my needs.
The room itself was clean as was the linen. The bathroom was down two flights of stairs and not as clean as I would of liked but the owner had apologised as one cleaner had not turned up that morning so they were struggling. Getting around. The breakfast could of been better but for the price totally worth it.
Very convient to Preston and transport.
Comfortable and friendly.