- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"The staff were helpful and friendly but the quality of the food was terrible. Salad cream sachets with the meal, tinned fruit salad and arti..."
"Has I have expressed above, the customer service was excellent, nothing was too much trouble to them. The staff helped in any way that the w..."
"Pleasantly surprised, accommodation very clean and comfortable. Arrived late at night needing sleep badly. A few drinks at the bar and out l..."
"Stayed here for one night. Room was very clean and comfortable and lots of free parking. Staff were very helpful and cooked breakfast was fa..."
"This was a great value hotel in a central location. This Hotel provided a decent sized room for 3 people. The service was friendly and the b..."
About the hotel
A Warm Welcome awaits you at the Aberystwyth Park Lodge Hotel. We have 36 Luxury Bedrooms, Lounge & Conference Room, fully Licensed Café Bar & Restaurant offer chef specials and great breakfast daily.
Every one of the Hotel's 36 guest rooms has been designed to maximize comfort and convenience.
All bedrooms have en-suite bathroom facilities, complimentary tea & coffee, hairdryer and a direct dial telephone with FREE WIFI.
Also available are a number of interconnecting family rooms & rooms specially equipped for the disabled. For a quiet relaxing atmosphere our Lounge is available also on this floor.
The hotel has ample free parking & Aberystwyth Rail Station is a 5-minute drive away. Aberystwyth’s bustling Arts Centre, with its cinemas and concert halls, is less than 10 minutes’ drive away. Aberystwyth golf course can be reached in 10 minutes by car. The hotel is 1. 6 miles from Aberystwyth University and 1. 7 miles from the Ceredigion Museum.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 18/07/2015 to 17/07/2020 - Please be advised, all payment will be taken at the time of booking, refundable if booking cancelled outside the cancellation policy. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Good room, nice staff, rubbish food
The staff were helpful and friendly but the quality of the food was terrible.
Salad cream sachets with the meal, tinned fruit salad and artificial cream on the banana split, overcooked frozen peas and no vegetables with anything. Breakfast ok.
We booked this hotel for two nights for our daughters graduation.
The hotel itself from the outside is lovely, situated within easy reach of a supermarket, lovely pub for meal and drinks and easy access to the town. The staff upon arrival were very friendly and the hotel itself had a nice friendly atmosphere, very modern looking and lovely cheerful staff. The room was nice, average as rooms go but comfortable, we had a family room, double bed and a single. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. Plenty of room and was adequate for what we needed. The bathroom at first glance appeared clean and quite modern, however the shower had black mould in the corners and was not nice to look at and very off putting, not what you expect when you are paying £165 a night. We paid £330 for two nights in this hotel which in my opinion was a complete ripp off just because it was graduation week!. It was a nice place to stay but absolutley not worth this amount of money. There was plenty of tea and coffee in the tray with adequate cups and kettle but only one packet of biscuits and not three as there were three of us staying. Little touches go a long way and for the money we paid I would expect these things to be as a given. Lovely hotel but definately room for improvement.