- 10 guest reviews
"Lovely place to stay with amazing views of the countryside and very friendly owners which are willing to do anything for you. I would defini..."
"This is a warming comfortable and welcoming place to stay, Sarah welcomed us into her home, she made our stay extremely comfortable, she is..."
"A very enjoyable stay in the countryside. We were made very welcome and our cycles were stored safely away. We were able to sit outside in t..."
"Beautifully converted into accommodation, very tastefully done. Lovely place to relax in. Phil & Sarah obliviously take great pride in how t..."
"Welcoming hosts providing great B&B accommodation that is good value. Very rural location so peaceful. The accommodation has character and o..."
About the hotel
Moreton Hall Farm is a 19th century farmhouse set in the beautiful Shropshire and Staffordshire borders. The farmhouse is typical of its period and features exposed beams, original sash windows, inglenook fireplaces and is enhanced with antiques and period décor throughout. Surrounded by quiet countryside, our home is set in beautiful landscaped gardens where you can relax and unwind and there is use of our outdoor swimming pool during the summer periods.
Moreton Hall is a traditional working dairy farm and our cows supply milk to the local dairy. We have our own free range rare breed Speckled Sussex hens whom you are likely to see from your bedroom windows. An ideal location for mid-week business accommodation and perfect for a relaxing short break we offer comfortable bed and breakfast accommodation. WiFi is available throughout the farmhouse. Sara and Phil welcome individuals, couples or families whether you are coming to attend an event at Lilleshall National Sports Academy or Weston Park, touring Ironbridge and the Shropshire hills, are visiting on business or catching up with friends and family or simply want that Farm Stay experience.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 21:00
- Up to 17 years old
- 16/02/2011 to 29/02/2020 - We accept cash only unless paid prior to stay by internet banking, sorry no debit or credit cards. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Moreton Hall Farm B&B
Lovely place to stay with amazing views of the countryside and very friendly owners which are willing to do anything for you.
I would definitely go back again.
We found a little Gem
This is a warming comfortable and welcoming place to stay, Sarah welcomed us into her home, she made our stay extremely comfortable, she is very obliging, nothing was too much trouble.
We had a delicious breakfast. Our room was large, a king size bed adorable nights sleep. En-suite was also large. Everywhere was immaculate. This farm is set in beautiful countryside views. We highly recommend.