- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Hostal Pinar is a clean basic place to stay in Palma Mallorca and is good value for money...."
"Me and my boyfriend stayed here in the beginning of august 2014, and enjoyed it a lot. The personnel was very friendly, and helpful with gui..."
About the hotel
The hostal was building in 1956,last reform in 2007,typical mallorquina house, outside swimming pool,solarium,saloon with internet conection. Rooms with bath,tv,fridge,air-conditioner an heating. Open all year.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Outdoor Pool , Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hostal Pinar is a clean basic place to stay in Palma Mallorca and is good value for money.
Me and my boyfriend stayed here in the beginning of august 2014, and enjoyed it a lot.
The personnel was very friendly, and helpful with guidance to busses, beaches, restaurants etc. also there was free figs every morning, lovely. We lived in a comfortable room, with air on and a mini fridge + a big bathroom with tub. The room was cleaned everyday with new linen and towels. We had a small porch and enjoyed the pool and the area around very much. There was sunbeds with mattresses and it was quite quiet. Definitely a good place to go back, for a stay, very accessible by bus and close (about 15-20 minutes slow walk) to the centre of palma, and close to the maritime area. Lovely and very pleasant all in all. Very good value for the money.