- 4 guest reviews
"We had a lovely large room which was nicely furnished and comfortable. The bathroom was well equipped with an excellent shower (something we..."
"Very helpful hosts. Addition of a fridge, milk and the option of a DIY breakfast - excellent touches which others could learn from..."
"Lovely atmosphere, warm friendly welcome. Having a lite breakfast within your own room gave my daughter an extra 20 minutes in bed! ( I mean..."
"The owners were very friendly and helpful, gave us advice on where to eat and even provided champagne glasses for us, as we were celebrating..."
About the hotel
Steve and Angela welcome you to award winning Brooklands Lodge, 4 Star Visit Britain and No 1 B&B in Greater Manchester, according to Trip Advisor with a Certificate of Excellence, Trafford Business Award winners for Customer Care 2010 “We offer our guests a warm and friendly welcome, personalised service, in comfortable surroundings – a real Home away from Home”. Situated on the A6144, 1 mile from Junction 6 M60, 100yds from the Metro and 4 stops to Old Trafford and Manchester United. 10mins drive to Manchester Airport and City Centre.
Our guest accommodation has been refurbished to a high standard and comprises of one executive suite with bathroom, one family room, three double rooms, one twin room, one single room, all with good sized, en-suite walk-in shower rooms and complimentary luxury toiletries. The rooms have been freshly decorated in a modern, contemporary fashion with Egyptian cotton bed linen; contrasting bed throws, scatter cushions and tub chairs. Each room comes equipped with a mini-fridge that is stocked every day with fresh milk, orange juice, yoghurt and fruit compote and a selection of breakfast cereals. The spacious spacious rooms have ample workspace should you need to send that all-important email! Here at Brooklands Lodge, details are important to us and each room has it’s own built-in safe for your valuables, a hair dryer, shoe shine and sewing kit. So sit back and relax, enjoy the complimentary beverage tray, biscuits and chocolates, watch LCD TV/DVDs or surf the Internet on the FREE WiFi. Then why not treat yourself to a scrumptious, locally sourced Breakfast, cooked to order, at a time to suit you. We also cater for special dietary needs, just let us know how we can best serve you. The lodge is open all year round and is also available for small private functions and business meetings.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We had a lovely large room which was nicely furnished and comfortable.
The bathroom was well equipped with an excellent shower (something we sometimes find is lacking in B&B's). Good choice for breakfast on the go with option for cooked if required. Steve and Angela were very friendly and pointed us in the right direction for the metrolink and evening entertainment.
A good find
Very helpful hosts.
Addition of a fridge, milk and the option of a DIY breakfast - excellent touches which others could learn from