- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"The hotel is an old Tudor style building, I had a cozy little room with en suite, TV, great bed, calm, good value for money and location ver..."
"The staff were extremely helpful & friendly. Although the room was basic, it had everything I needed. I would definitely stay there again!..."
"I stayed at this B&B during the week, when it is aimed at, and mainly frequented by, the working man. Having said that the place was clean,..."
"The room was small, it was nice and warm ( room 21 ). They had wifi but was unable to pick it up in the room . Would stay at the Victoria ag..."
"Room was fine and basic, toilet and shower down the stairs, was offered to upgrade on arrival to En-suite for an extra £10.00 but declined a..."
About the hotel
Victoria Lodge is a detached black and white timbered Victorian property in the centre of Stockton Heath village just 2 miles south of Warrington town centre. We have 21 bedrooms providing a range of accommodation from single standard rooms to double/twin en suite rooms. All rooms have access to free WiFi and TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
Breakfast is served in the sunny ground floor area adjacent to the main reception. There is on site resident car parking available within the grounds.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Very pleasant stay
The hotel is an old Tudor style building, I had a cozy little room with en suite, TV, great bed, calm, good value for money and location very convenient for shops etc.
The owners are very friendly and helpful, hope to see them in Pèzenas
The staff were extremely helpful & friendly.
Although the room was basic, it had everything I needed. I would definitely stay there again!