- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"Very enjoyable stay, comfortable and enjoyed visit...."
"The hotel is a lovely period property set in peaceful woodland. The staff are friendly and we had a large room with a nice view overlooking..."
"Delighted with our ovenight stay. Staff were totally responsive, accomodation great, and the quiet of the countryside so relaxing. We are go..."
"My limited / first time experience of this hotel was a positive one regarding all aspects except finding the location. The Post Code provide..."
About the hotel
Ponsbourne Park is set in over 200 acres of beautiful gardens and offers stylish, elegant accommodation and surrounded by scenic Hertfordshire countryside, with numerous opportunities for walks. Paradise Wildlife Park is just 10 minutes’ drive away, and the stately home Knebworth House is a 15-minute drive away. Ponsbourne Park offers fine dining at Seymour’s Restaurant, informal cuisine at The Bistro, and relaxed drinks in stylish surroundings at the hotel bar.
Guests at Ponsbourne Park have access to the mini-gym facilities, tennis courts and golf at the 9-hole pitch and putt. Complimentary Wifi is available throughout the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Pitch n' Putt , Tennis Courts , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/01/2011 to 31/01/2020 - A charge of £2.50 charge is made for all credit cards used for payment. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Very enjoyable stay, comfortable and enjoyed visit.
Great Setting and Friendly Staff
The hotel is a lovely period property set in peaceful woodland.
The staff are friendly and we had a large room with a nice view overlooking the pitch and put. The evening meal was delicious but we were disappointed with the breakfast. The cooked breakfast was prepared rather than cooked fresh with a limited choice. My partner and I had stomach issues following it. Also there were problems paying the bill due to a computer issue so check out took some time. Overall we had a good time and would recommend the hotel.