- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Staff friendly and helpful. My room was comfortable but noisy being beside the window over the kitchens, so early delivery disturbed me. Bes..."
"Lovely room, spotlessly clean. Very quiet..."
"Absolutely loved staying here...only tiny tiny gripe was that there wasn't a mirror in the room itself although there was one in the bathroo..."
"We were very impressed with the size of the room and facilities in it . The hotel doesn't have its own car park but there is parking close b..."
"Room was fine and welcome was freindly and very efficient. We were leaving early so decided to skip breakfast but we were offered (and accep..."
About the hotel
Whether visiting for business or leisure, the 15 en-suite boutique-style rooms all offer a superior level of comfort. Characteristic of the Oakman fusion of traditional and contemporary design, each room is individually decorated and furnished, and named after a character from Graham Greene’s novels. The central point of the elegant new restaurant is an open plan Robata charcoal grill.
Aged steaks, fresh fish and the best of local produce feature in an innovative menu that flexes throughout the day across breakfast, lunch and dinner. The stylish bar and lounge area offers a diverse range incorporating local real ales and fine wines, as well as champagne and cocktails. A bar food menu is available all day, and the bar is open until midnight midweek and until 1am on Fridays and Saturdays.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Well looked after after late arrival
Staff friendly and helpful.
My room was comfortable but noisy being beside the window over the kitchens, so early delivery disturbed me. Best fish pie for long time, and helpful staff.
Lovely room, spotlessly clean.