- Very Good
- 78 guest reviews
"Clean and tidy and convenient, perfect for the stopover we needed...."
"Cheap and easy stay. Not the most exciting of locations but if you need somewhere cheaper near Winchester this is pretty good..."
"Staff were very friendly and the room was clean and despite its location very quiet. Only downside was the length of the return journey from..."
"Was a tidy room and a place just to put your head down for the night. Easily accessible coming south down the M3. Staff at reception was ver..."
"Very convenient location for Winchester city. Excellent room - quiet despite proximity to M3...."
About the hotel
Located on the M3 Southbound Services between junctions 8&9. Days Inn Winchester offers free parking, 24hour reception, flatscreen freeview televisions. Located just 6 miles (Southbound) from Winchester City Centre and 12 miles from Southampton.
All 40 en-suite rooms offer flatscreen freeview televisions, free WiFi, complimentary hot drinks tray, hairdryer, alarm clock and all other amenities you would require for a comfortable nights stay.
The nearby Costa Coffee, Burger King and Eat & Drink Company offer guests a wide range of dining within the Moto Service Area.
Please note hotel is not accessible from Northbound carriageway
An ideal location for visiting Winchester, Southampton, Basingstoke, and local attractions such as Winchester Cathedral and Marwell Zoo.
Please note when travelling Northbound the hotel in located 22 miles from Winchester.
For added value children up to the age of 12 years stay for free.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. Please note the hotel is not accessible from Northbound carriageway The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Days Inn Winchester - M3
Clean and tidy and convenient, perfect for the stopover we needed.
We phoned ahead an hour before arriving to find that the hotel didn't have our booking, apparently it hadn't registered onto the Days Inn system.
Luckily the receptionist was able to find us a room. Unfortunately the room was disappointing in that it was dirty and the bed was in a very poor condition, the fabric on the base was very frayed. When I lifted the pillow I found 3 moths, and more few out of the spare pillow bag when I opened it. The bathroom sink was stained with lime scale and the towel rail was rusty.