- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"Very convenient place to stay - providing you are going south. It is a pity they did not make it more clear that if you are coming from Winc..."
"Not so good if you are wanting to have a drink and visit to Winchester as it costly to get there and back . minimum cost for a taxi 45pounds..."
"Clean and tidy and convenient, perfect for the stopover we needed...."
"Cheap and easy stay. Not the most exciting of locations but if you need somewhere cheaper near Winchester this is pretty good..."
"Staff were very friendly and the room was clean and despite its location very quiet. Only downside was the length of the return journey from..."
About the hotel
Located on the M3 Southbound Services between junctions 8&9. Days Inn Winchester offers free parking, 24hour reception, flatscreen freeview televisions. Located just 6 miles (Southbound) from Winchester City Centre and 12 miles from Southampton.
All 40 en-suite rooms offer flatscreen freeview televisions, free WiFi, complimentary hot drinks tray, hairdryer, alarm clock and all other amenities you would require for a comfortable nights stay.
The nearby Costa Coffee, Burger King and Eat & Drink Company offer guests a wide range of dining within the Moto Service Area.
Please note hotel is not accessible from Northbound carriageway
An ideal location for visiting Winchester, Southampton, Basingstoke, and local attractions such as Winchester Cathedral and Marwell Zoo.
Please note when travelling Northbound the hotel in located 22 miles from Winchester.
For added value children up to the age of 12 years stay for free.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. Please note the hotel is not accessible from Northbound carriageway The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
The room was comfortable but it was so noisy people proping doors open with coat hangers in the night .
Odd experience will never stay in one again. Food option at the service station was poor and expensive
stay at Days Inn
Very convenient place to stay - providing you are going south.
It is a pity they did not make it more clear that if you are coming from Winchester you have to make a 20 mile detour to get into the hotel (because it is in the motorway service area on SW going side).