- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
About the hotel
If you are looking for a warm, friendly and comfortable Bed & Breakfast please look no further than The Headlands where you are guaranteed a traditional Yorkshire welcome and a traditional Yorkshire breakfast. We are a family run B&B in a stunning location 5 minutes walk from the beach and all other North Bay amenities, like The Open Air Theatre. All our guest rooms are tastefully decorated and en-suite, and some come with fantastic views to the sea and Scarborough's famous Norman castle.
Whether you are a couple looking for a relaxing weekend or a family looking for a fun and adventurous stay we are a great base for exploring Scarborough and all that the surrounding area has to offer. We have free WI-FI in all areas including the guest rooms and limited free on site parking and plenty of free on street parking. So come and and visit us where your resident hosts Dave & Gill would be delighted to greet you.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend