- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"I stayed one Saturday night, taking my son back to university in Bangor. Very nice location and hotel - my only quibble was that my room was..."
"lovely friendly staff, clean rooms, and fantastic view of the sea. just what we needed to chill and unwind...."
"The staff the room AND A SEA VIEW!! all good......best breakfast ever!!(apart from the eggs) you can be picky about the details in the fabri..."
"Staff were very helpful and professional, a beautiful location with fantastic views. staff are friendly too, a great place to explore or sim..."
About the hotel
The Bulkeley Hotel is yards from the beach and pier alongside the Menai Straits. It enjoys stunning views across the water to the mountains of Snowdonia. Built as a Georgian show piece in 1832, the hotel now has 43 en suite bedrooms, a fine restaurant, coffee shop, Real Ale bar and lounge.
All of the bedrooms are serviced by a lift and there are facilities for the disabled guest. For the business traveller, the hotel offers a full secretarial service, internet access in all bedrooms and meeting rooms for 2-150 people. The hotel can host civil weddings for you and make all of the necessary arrangements for your special day. The ballroom is regularly used for weddings and functions for up to 140 people. The Bulkeley Hotel serves 'a Taste of Wales' and prides itself on cooking the best of local produce creatively.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Bulkeley Hotel in Beaumaris are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful location and lovely hotel
I stayed one Saturday night, taking my son back to university in Bangor.
Very nice location and hotel - my only quibble was that my room was a bit near the lift shaft so lots of accompanying noise into the night. Stormy night too, so the sash window rattled all night. But good breakfast and pleasant staff.
lovely friendly staff, clean rooms, and fantastic view of the sea.
just what we needed to chill and unwind.