- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Helpful staff, friendly and polite. clean accomadation, good food...."
"Lovely place and staff super. Room very small and dark...."
"Food food food, tasty food, Fresh sea food, pasta, pillows, hit the spot...."
"This hotel is a frequent stop for me due to work commitments and could be considered biased for that reason but trust me, I have stayed at a..."
"The accommodation was fine however hardly a trickle of water came out of the shower. I had an early start in the morning and the reception a..."
About the hotel
The Mill House Hotel & Restaurant still has the same character as before but now with a modern twist, the complete hotel has undergone major facelift and the 16 bedrooms in particular have been furnished to a high standard. The menus and quality food are now prepared by the chefs from Moray’s No1 seafood restaurant The 1629 and no matter if it is for a table of two or twenty the attention to detail is first class. The transformed venue also offers excellent facilities for all sizes of corporate events, functions and weddings catering for parties from 20 up to 160.
Open 7 days a week for lunches, afternoon tea & coffees with a choice of dining in the evenings. Coach parties welcome.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Mill House Hotel in BUCKIE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
mill house hotel
Helpful staff, friendly and polite.
clean accomadation, good food.
Lovely place and staff super.
Room very small and dark.