- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"We arrived late evening and staff were so helpful making sure we made it in time to order at the Restaurant. All staff were friendly and att..."
"Very friendly hotel and staff were brilliant..."
"A friendly hotel with good food. Rooms and general feel is a little tired and some areas could do with an upgrade i.e. carpets and paintwork..."
"Style of rooms dated but well kept and very clean. Service a bit ragged at times but staff plentiful, present and pleasant, so things soon s..."
"Without having looked at pictures of this hotel which I normally do not do, we were surprised on arrival to hear that our suite included a l..."
About the hotel
The Mill House Hotel & Restaurant still has the same character as before but now with a modern twist, the complete hotel has undergone major facelift and the 18 bedrooms in particular have been furnished to a high standard. The menus and quality food are now prepared by the chefs from Moray’s No1 seafood restaurant The 1629 and no matter if it is for a table of two or twenty the attention to detail is first class. The transformed venue also offers excellent facilities for all sizes of corporate events, functions and weddings catering for parties from 20 up to 160.
Open 7 days a week for lunches, afternoon tea & coffees with a choice of dining in the evenings. Coach parties welcome.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
We arrived late evening and staff were so helpful making sure we made it in time to order at the Restaurant.
All staff were friendly and attentive - receptionist, waitress and chef. Food choice good and tasted great
Room was well equipped but the king size bed meant there was little space
Very friendly hotel and staff were brilliant