- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Excellent accommodation, excellent food and very helpful. Friendly staff...."
"Staff all very friendly. Hotel itself is great value for money. On arrival. I informed the staff that I wouldn't be here for breakfast as I..."
"Unless you are entering from the Inverness side of Scotland this hotel was difficult to find. It is not in Buckie. Its on the main A96/98. A..."
"Staff were very helpful and any requests were no problem. Room was clean and spacious. We're there for a family wake and food and service wa..."
"Helpful staff, friendly and polite. clean accomadation, good food...."
About the hotel
The Mill House Hotel & Restaurant still has the same character as before but now with a modern twist, the complete hotel has undergone major facelift and the 18 bedrooms in particular have been furnished to a high standard. The menus and quality food are now prepared by the chefs from Moray’s No1 seafood restaurant The 1629 and no matter if it is for a table of two or twenty the attention to detail is first class. The transformed venue also offers excellent facilities for all sizes of corporate events, functions and weddings catering for parties from 20 up to 160.
Open 7 days a week for lunches, afternoon tea & coffees with a choice of dining in the evenings. Coach parties welcome.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent Hotel - Introductory Upgrade
Excellent accommodation, excellent food and very helpful.
Having stayed in the family room for 1 night I would be very wary on booking here again.
The room was clean and comfortable bathroom and shower outdated but even with radiators turned on full was cold and extremely creaky floors. fire alarm going off at 4am in the morning and no staff on site to deal with emergencies. guests left to own devices out of hours contact numbers unanswered, guests had to ring fire brigade and left outside in the cold for an hour. hotel left insecure after fire brigade left and unsure of the situation further correspondence to manager via emails ignored. obviously very badly run hotel leaves concerns for guests health and safety. would not stay again or recommend.