This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
22 Bay Retreat is beautiful holiday house located on a select development on the outskirts of St Merryn and within easy reach of the stunning surrounding coastline and breathtaking beaches. Designed by award- winning local architects the property has been finished to a high standard with a spacious, open-plan interior and contemporary décor throughout. Attention to detail is present everywhere and the owners have created a lovely homely, seaside feel.
Ideal for both summer holidays and winter breaks the house has a lovely decked/lawned garden, ideal for alfresco dining and parking for 1 car on the driveway (plus visitor’s spaces). In this ideal location with a modern, fresh interior, this property is a perfect holiday home. Holiday home comprises: Downstairs: Hallway, WC with basin and heated towel rail and an open-plan kitchen/dining/living room. Upstairs: 1 twin bedroom, bathroom with bath, shower above, WC, basin & heated towel rail and 1 double bedroom with balcony (both bedrooms have velux windows with black out blinds). Outside: Garden and parking Linen and towels are provided, please bring your own beach towels.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet