- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"Really friendly digs in a really friendly town. Had a great breakfast every morning and even stayed an extra night! I was even a little chee..."
"A nice comfy Hotel overlooking the Menai Straits. A good place to scurry back to when its cold outside. Nice room, nice people and nice food..."
"We had a lovely stay at this hotel. When we arrived I was a little worried as the bar was quite busy as it was a Friday night, but our famil..."
"Very nice friendly hotel. Great Breakfast would stay again...."
"This is the second time I've stayed at the Liverpool Arms Hotel. I love this hotel's charm and character. The staff are very helpful and fri..."
About the hotel
his ancient hotel has a history that goes back to 1706, when there was a busy trade between Liverpool and Beaumaris. It is a real gem of a place, a handsome Georgian fronted Hotel. The hotels main feature is it's Admiral's Tavern, filled with a wonderful collection of nautical memorabilia and seafaring items, including timber from HMS Victory, Nelson's famous flagship.
The hotels accommodation consists of ten bedrooms, including family rooms and four poster rooms, all en suite and with digital televisions, tea and coffee making facilities. Wireless broadband is available throughout most of the hotel & there is a car park to the rear of the hotel.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Charming and bright accommodation on a dull and blustery weekend!
Really friendly digs in a really friendly town.
Had a great breakfast every morning and even stayed an extra night. I was even a little cheeky asking for breakfast to the room which the lovely waitress obliged. Bed was large and comfortable and had no trouble sleeping. Classic decor throughout added to the experience. Had a great stay and would highly recommend this place to anybody heading to the area for a getaway!
Chilly days on Anglesey
A nice comfy Hotel overlooking the Menai Straits.
A good place to scurry back to when its cold outside. Nice room, nice people and nice food. Well worth a try.