- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"Very friendly staff, always polite...."
"Very clean room which with an excellent breakfast was good value...."
"Great hotel, have stayed before and would definitely stay again. Staff really friendly and helpful. Food good both the pub food and included..."
"OK for somewhere to lay my head that night; but wouldn't plan a return visit...."
"As we were doing an event for charity we wanted a room that was economical (we paid for our own accommodation) we were pleasantly surprised..."
About the hotel
This ancient hotel has a history that goes back to 1706, when there was a busy trade between Liverpool and Beaumaris. It is a real gem of a place, a handsome Georgian fronted Hotel. The hotels main feature is its Admiral's Tavern, filled with a wonderful collection of nautical memorabilia and seafaring items, including timber from HMS Victory, Nelson's famous flagship.
The hotels accommodation consists of ten bedrooms, including family rooms and four poster rooms, all en suite and with digital televisions, tea and coffee making facilities. Wireless broadband is available throughout most of the hotel & there is a car park to the rear of the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
The Liverpool Arms Hotel
Very friendly staff, always polite.