- 6 guest reviews
"Very comfortable, lovely food and all very friendly...."
"Excellent, very friendly and helpful proprietors...."
"We booked this through late rooms - looking for something nice at a reasonable price. From the outside we were a bit worried... however, onc..."
"This family run business was fantastic, everyone was so friendly and inviting. The room was clean, fresh and it seemed as though it was rece..."
"Very impressed with this B&B, it was well decorated and clean with a friendly host who gave recommendations on places to eat out locally. We..."
About the hotel
At Soar Chapel a warm welcome awaits you at this former Baptist Chapel which now serves as a luxury guest house in Ebbw Vale South Wales. Soar Chapel began life in 1851 as a fellowship of Protestant Dissenters from the Church of England of the Denomination of the Baptist. It was welsh speaking until 1904-05 when 100 were baptised and membership reached 254, then services began to be entirely in English.
It closed its doors for what was thought the last time, about twenty-six years ago. We purchased the Chapel in 2000 and set about lovingly restoring it to make it our family home. We are now open as a Guest House and are extending our hospitality to visitors from all corners of the globe. We are known for the special care and attention to detail which we provide for all of our guests. We want to make your stay with us as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. We look forward to welcoming you.
Showing Thursday 2 April 2015 to Friday 3 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Mountain Bike Hire, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 10/06/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note we only accept cash, cheque or internet bank transfer as payment The LateRooms.com rates for Soar Chapel Guest House in Beaufort, Ebbw Vale are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very comfortable, lovely food and all very friendly.
Excellent, very friendly and helpful proprietors.