- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Although close to the road the noise was minimal. The room was well appointed and the bed comfortable. Shame there was no bath...."
"Very pleasant stay and good food and beer; my only criticism is the address being given as Lydney. We drove around the town in puzzlement un..."
"Comfortable and food excellent. Only critisism is that the room walls were very thin and we could hear everything that went on in the neighb..."
"The overall stay here was good, the hiccup being the evening meal. Booked for 7-30 but eventually started eating at 8-30. A tad to late for..."
"Really nice accomodation attached to a pub serving exceptional food...."
About the hotel
The Millingbrook Lodge is located adjacent to the George Inn, where a selection of fine Cask Marque Real Ales and great meals including a choice of breakfasts are available and on Sundays there is an all-you-can-eat carvery at the George Inn. The Millingbrook Lodge was designed to reflect the Victorian style of the local buildings and the George Inn. The Millingbrook Lodge offers excellent accommodation with 14 individually styled, en-suite bedrooms all with a flat screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, free Wifi 24 hours a day and most rooms have charming features like exposed brick walls.
Breakfasts are bookable upon check-in which is at the George Inn adjacent to the Millingbrook Lodge and you can choose on the morning which breakfast you would prefer. A Continental Breakfast is £4. 50 per adult up to a Full English which is £6. 95 per adult. Children’s breakfasts are £3. 50 per child. (No food will be served on Christmas Day). Free parking is also available in the private on site car park and we can now offer a secure bicycle storage area which is covered by CCTV (upon request). The George Inn & Millingbrook Lodge is ideally located on the A48 in the centre of Aylburton, which is close to the town of Lydney on the edge of the Royal Forest of Dean. It is also within close proximity to Chepstow on the Welsh boarder and Cardiff, Gloucester and Cheltenham are within easy reach by public transport or by road. A wide range of activities to suit everyone are available close by such as Go-Ape, canoeing, golfing, cycling, walking and much more can be discovered within the Forest of Dean and surrounding areas. The Millingbrook Lodge is the ideal place to stay for great service, a lovely welcoming room and you’re more than welcome to try our meals and have a drink with us in the George Inn. Check in is from 2. 00pm & check out is by 11am. Free daily housekeeping is available except on Christmas Day. For more information please see our website at www. millingbrooklodge. com.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Although close to the road the noise was minimal.
The room was well appointed and the bed comfortable. Shame there was no bath.
Very pleasant stay and good food and beer; my only criticism is the address being given as Lydney.
We drove around the town in puzzlement until we discovered that the Inn is several miles away in Aylburton.