- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Although on a main road, the hotel was surprisingly quiet. The Air con didn't really get the room down to the required temperature..."
"Stayed here for work. Very comfortable and the staff were very friendly and helpful...."
"Everything very good but the shower and bath system took much working out! A notice of explanation would help. I have not encountered this b..."
"Hotel is located on the high street so had to have the window open all night as the air con was not working to its best. Room was finely fur..."
"Nice room, A/C wasn't working quite well., other than that, it was a good stay..."
About the hotel
Hotel Bosco is a 4 star boutique hotel for guests who desire that little bit extra when staying away from home. Glamorous, gorgeous and guilt free eco-friendly luxury, guestrooms are at the high end of today’s contemporary design, and some have the luxury of a private terrace. With an emphasis on comfort, all rooms are individually air-conditioned and offer the finest beds, as well as the softest goose down pillows and quilts, ensuring a perfect night’s sleep.
Business travellers can enjoy room service, high speed internet access, large flat screen televisions and dedicated working areas. There is also a fully-equipped meeting room. All Hotel guests also have complimentary access to the Nuffield Health Club. Choose from an extensive range of restaurants right on our doorstep, or join us in the stylish Bosco bar and lounge – a truly elegant and sophisticated venue in which to eat, drink and relax. Located within a stone’s throw of Surbiton Station, on the Waterloo/Guildford line, central London can be reached within 15 minutes. Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, Hotel Bosco is a home from home. We look forward to welcoming you.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Although on a main road, the hotel was surprisingly quiet.
The Air con didn't really get the room down to the required temperature
A Nice Little Hotel
Stayed here for work.
Very comfortable and the staff were very friendly and helpful.