- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"I checked before travelling to find out what time the check-out was and it clearly stated 11.00 on the LateRooms website. We were surprised..."
"The staff were all very helpful and enthusiastic, the room spacious but the ensuite bathroom, although large, was 'tired'. The shower had no..."
About the hotel
The Bull's Head is a superb family owned, 18th century Country Inn, set amongst Shropshire's rolling hills, with stunning views over the Severn Valley, Clee Hills & Chelmarsh Reservoir. The Inn offers a combination of well appointed guestrooms and self-catering accommodation, including ground floor accommodation for the disabled. With all day service the Inn provides excellent food, fine wines and real ales, and attracts regular guests for touring, fishing, walking & cycling holidays, and corporate guests who take the opportunity to relax and enjoy this picturesque location.
The Inn is an ideal base for visting and exploring the local attractions including, Ironbridge, The Severn Valley Railway, RAF Cosford Museum, Ludlow, Much Wenlock, Bewdley, The West Midlands Safari Park, The Black Country Museum & many others within easy driving distance. The Inn is open throughout the year, and can cater for parties in the dining room up to 55 diners.
- Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Fishing , Horse Riding
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Confusion over check-out time!
I checked before travelling to find out what time the check-out was and it clearly stated 11.00 on the LateRooms website.
We were surprised by someone knocking and entering the bedroom at 10.30, to be told that we should have checked out at 10.30.
Overall, we had a pleasant stay. The room was comfortable and the breakfast was very good with a nice choice. Most of the staff seemed very friendly!
Such A Shame
The staff were all very helpful and enthusiastic, the room spacious but the ensuite bathroom, although large, was 'tired'.
The shower had no power and there is a very dangerous over- hanging part of the ceiling which one could easily hit one's head on. All during opening times a constant irritating 'groan' could be heard from the kitchen swing door. The food was delicious (with the exception of tinned tomatoes for breakfast!) but it was a pity we had to wait an hour on the Saturday night for it to be served. Such a shame that this inn with so much potential was lacking in communication between excellent staff and customers.